So sad for friend and her son MT
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
May trigger  So sad for friend and her son MT
My friend has a son who is her heart. He is very gifted and educated. He injured himself last summer and his life seemed to spiral from that point on. I never saw him but she kept me updated re how he was or wasn't doing. He is now in hospital and she will be forever grateful for the strangers that brought him home on Friday night. She didn't get into details but he is now in H and will probably be there for quite some time. And I suspect that the boy he was in gone, wrapped into the world of misery and medications. I am so beyond sad for her. And for him. Compared to this my own problems appear to be nothing.

Life can be so unfair. He didn't have perfect parents but they were some of the best I know. She was a stay at home mom when they were kids and they were always off having grand adventures. She set boundaries but never tied him down.

I have read and heard so often that the walls come tumbling down so often for people who are as gifted as my friend's son. And this is what happened. But he is not a statistic. He is a real live boy with a big hearted mother who is so crushed.

I am so sad for them. They have been through so much in this last year but my friend is the kind who straightens her shoulders and straightens her mask and keeps going. If you are SP please pray for them.

Sad
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
05-11-2015, 11:47 PM
Find Reply