had an interview
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
Sad  had an interview
we hadn't told anybody about this (for fear of jinxing it?) but we applied to a program for a PhD....

today we had the interview portion of the application. don't think we did all that hot. i think of my squishy answers to some of their questions and i'm pretty sure i won't get in.

sigh... maybe i didn't want it badly enough. i know, i know, don't jump to conclusions just yet.

i just think my chances are not that great.
05-01-2015, 02:59 PM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
RE: had an interview
WOW mosaic that is very exciting!!! I truly hope you do get in. We are often more critical of our performance than the interviewers........I hope that is the case here. Do you know when they will let you know? I will keep my fingers crossed for you Smile
TW
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
05-01-2015, 03:58 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
good for you and good luck with the application!!!
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
05-01-2015, 05:06 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
We are our own worst critics. I do hope you get it if that is what you want. I spoke to some wanna be med students recently. They stated that the average Canadian applies to med school 3 times before they get in. Hopefully you wrote the book but at least you got through a chapter.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
05-02-2015, 12:54 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: had an interview
mosaic,

Adding our encouragement. Great that you applied. Good luck!

MDs
05-02-2015, 01:18 PM
Website Find Reply