Hard night
Allofus11plus Offline

Threads: 4
Sad  Hard night
Hello I have been looking at these forums for awhile now and I could really use some support. I am newly diagnosed within the past few months and it is very hard. I have thought about giving up many times but then I read some of these posts and see how much better it can become. I have an amazing T which has been a life saver but I don't know I have a small support system as I don't trust people easily. It is just getting very hard so I thought I would finally post here to say hi and to find comfort among peers who are supportive. I usually sign with who writes/who has body time currently... So this is Leah.
02-22-2015, 10:45 PM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
RE: Hard night
hello Leah, and all of you. welcome to mosaic minds. this is a good place to share and get support. we look forward to getting to know you.
02-22-2015, 11:37 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Hi Leah. This is a good, safe place as the people who admin are very caring but make sure people don't hurt each other. Something that helped me when I started coming was getting to know the different floors. And reading. Also, if you have a question chances are someone else asked it before you joined us. No stupid questions. Just confusing sometimes. Take care.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
02-23-2015, 04:24 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: Hard night
Hi Leah,

We're sorry that you're going through a difficult time. It's good that you've made the choice to post, because then you'll see firsthand how supportive the people here can be.

We hear you about not trusting people easily. This is common for folks like us. We're glad that you have a supportive T, though. It makes a big difference.

MDs
02-23-2015, 11:52 AM
Website Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
Hi Allofus11plus Welcome to MM Leah. This is a great place to find support and glad you have reached out and posted. Look forward to getting to know everyone on the boards.
TW
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
02-23-2015, 01:50 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
welcome to all of you and good to see you here!
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
02-23-2015, 02:15 PM
Find Reply
Allofus11plus Offline

Threads: 4
Thank you all for the welcoming support
Leah
02-23-2015, 05:27 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
You are welcome. I hope you keep coming back.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
02-24-2015, 02:26 PM
Find Reply