Re guidelines
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Re guidelines
I don't know how long they have been there on the WA page but I have finally read these. Plead guilty on at least one account. Anyway, something that I did not see was the trouncing of other selves in MM. We can indicate frustration or ask advice but I think many people have had a time where they are so at odds that it spills out onto the pages. Jes sayin
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
01-15-2015, 06:05 PM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
RE: Re guidelines
Hi The People. We decided that icons were no longer necessary because with the new program site the messages can viewed in in 2 different ways. There is the classic board style and then there is the 1.8. The classic board style is what we are used to using because it was the way things were at the old site but the other board style will show you the message under the category like if you were to click on help desk--you would see all the messages in the help desk without having to click on the title off the message so putting up icons wouldn't really make any difference. Hope that makes sense.
It is still an option and can be used when you like but it isn't a requirement any longer for that reason.
TW
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
01-16-2015, 12:51 PM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: Re guidelines
Thanks TW. Forgot that I had asked abut this. But what abut the part about FM of different members attacking each other? In the old systems that was banned. I think partly because we have to show respect to ALL selves even if we have issues within our own system. Also, someone new to the boards may not recognize that Mutt and Jeff are from the same system and may get scared off if they see any mucking about.
02-08-2015, 01:10 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
News/Information  RE: Re guidelines
hi People,
it's still not acceptable for ad hominem attacks against other members, whether external or internal to your system. if the guidelines don't stipulate this specifically then perhaps this should be added - haven't looked at them in awhile.

if you see anything that looks like a verbal attack happening, please mention it to the management team as we don't always see everything as quickly as community members do.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
02-08-2015, 01:39 PM
Find Reply