The Scorpions
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Other/All/Unsure   The Scorpions
Does anybody watch this TV show? It is a bunch of geniuses that don't fit anywhere else but they work together with all of their quirks in order to solve crimes. I watched it for the first time.

There is one guy who shows antisocial characteristics but something interesting was said about him tonight after a group evaluation. They are a group a misfits but the lead guy works with them in such a way that they have formed a family. For the first time they have a sense of belonging. Not an exact quote but something like that.

MM does this for me to some degree. Not complete as there is no 3D contact for most of us but I now understand why you folks in the NY NJ areas have your gatherings. The icing on the cake. That is what I am wanting to do here. Create a group where a bunch of misfits can come together and have a sense of belonging. No phone call yet. I get impatient. I am really struggling right now with that lack of sense of belonging that they just described on this show.
12-02-2014, 03:06 AM
Find Reply
orek Offline

Threads: 12
RE: The Scorpions
Yes, love that show!--I think, besides the premise, exactly for the reason you mentioned, the whole relating to misfits who find understanding and a place with others like them. Tongue
12-03-2014, 12:56 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: The Scorpions
As I said this is the first time I have seen it but it will be added to my watch list. Smile
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
12-03-2014, 04:10 AM
Find Reply