Hi
TigerLilly Offline

Threads: 2
Hi
Hi,
I'm Courtney. We used to come to MM awhile ago under the username CourtyB (I think it was that, it was years ago.) Anyways, we've really missed having the support of other people with DID and so we thought we would join again. There are a lot of us inside, not really sure how many, but some who might also post are Malyssa, Elizabeth, Batya, Sheara, Annie, Sean, Lisa and Lydia. We were diagnosed with DID about 6 ago and it's been difficult to accept because I so badly want to be "normal" and pretend nothing bad ever happened. I go back and forth with being ok with being DID and fiercely trying to convince our therapist we don't have DID. The reality is I know we have DID, but it feels so dangerous for others in real life to know it, even if it's only our T. Having other people with DID to talk to definitely helps us feel less isolated and scared.
I look forward to getting to know everyone here.
Cheers!
Courtney et al.
09-11-2014, 10:44 PM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
RE: Hi
Welcome back to MM. We can relate to what you said and still find it hard sometimes to accept exactly what DID means to us. Look forward to seeing you on the boards
TW
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
09-11-2014, 11:36 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: Hi
welcome back to MM!
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
09-12-2014, 03:37 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: Hi
We remember you. Welcome back!

MDs
09-12-2014, 02:47 PM
Website Find Reply