My first draft continues
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
My first draft continues
It is a strange feeling. Right now we are at the place where we are about to enter therapy. There are some inaccuracies I am sure but nobody has a perfect memory. Well some may but not us. However, I think the account is 90% accurate minus some conversations.

Starting therapy again is actually scary although it is a do over and in writing. But we have saved all the "good stuff" for this part of the book so my belly feels like jelly.

A friend has the part that we had done up until last night. She is not going to edit. She will just read and let us know if it flows, works.Coffee

Attached Files Image(s)

I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
08-19-2014, 05:31 PM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
RE: My first draft continues
That is So true- and describes perfectly where we have been stuck for awhile now. Thanks for the image. I hope you 1st draft flows well.
TW
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
08-19-2014, 09:40 PM
Find Reply
angel with wings Offline

Threads: 34
Dr. Phil on TV says, you can't change what you don't acknowledge.
Both says the same. It's also hard to do.
I'm beautifully broken, perfectly imperfect, beautiful in my flaws, altogether I am a beautiful disaster.
08-21-2014, 06:22 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
yes, very hard to do
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
08-25-2014, 09:00 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Thanks for all of the encouragement. Not ready to dumpster dive back in. But will go back to it. Have come this far so cannot go back to it.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
08-25-2014, 02:54 PM
Find Reply