anyone else have trans parts?
kittyfamily Offline

Threads: 16
anyone else have trans parts?
I , kitty am a bisexual female but one of the other people sharing a body and mind with me is jason ; a straight trans male things are pretty hard for him...I think I should let him write-why am I here? I don't belong here inside a female body.I feel unhappy with my body like any other trans person.unlike most trans people I can't have hormones or surgery and I can't really be the man I feel like because of kitty. Kitty is my sister , I love her too much to do something like that to her. but living like this is so hard and confusing- what do we do? Does anyone else have a part like me who is the opposite gender of the body they live in?
06-13-2014, 06:55 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Just talking  RE: anyone else have trans parts?
We are female-bodied, and our system is 89 percent female and 11 percent male. We don't have any trans people, though. In other words, no one in our system has changed gender.

We do have two female insiders who each dressed and acted like a boy to stay safe. One changed to a more typical "female" appearance right after she appeared to the rest of us. The other pretended to be a boy for quite a while, until she found out it was safe enough to reveal to the rest of us that she was really a girl.

To jason - The boys in our system do wish they each had a male body. But like you they understand that we have to do what's best for the system as a whole.

MDs
(This post was last modified: 06-14-2014, 09:57 PM by MakersDozn.)
06-14-2014, 09:54 PM
Website Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: anyone else have trans parts?
I knew someone who was transgender Did the surgery thing etc. However, the other selves need to be considered when making this decision. It must be a hard walk. We dress pretty gender neutral most of the time. Keeps everybody happier although nobody is ever completely thrilled with being part of an over crowded body.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
04-03-2015, 05:29 PM
Find Reply
Dreamscapes Collectives Offline
Country of the Chaotic

Threads: 39
Caution  RE: anyone else have trans parts?
we have a female body. people in the system are both male and female bodied (inside) and have a range of gender identities. none of us are comfortable in our physical body. we identify to most people as genderfluid and leave it at that.

for us, we have talked about it amongst ourselves and because even most of the females in the system have problems with our chest, it was agreed that if we could find a way to have surgery to correct that, the whole system would be fine with that much. that's the thing that causes the most of our dysphoria, for males and females alike. and we all think if we could do that it would make all of us happier. the vast majority of us, even the ones who identify as female, have felt uncomfortable with that aspect of our body from the day they showed up.

but it is hard when the physical body does not match us and we can't make the changes we'd like because we have to share it with others. distressing to say the least.

Alexis and Olivia
Volcano
Too many to count, too many to name, but we're all here just the same.
04-05-2015, 08:45 AM
Website Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  between parts cew 1 2,061 04-05-2015, 04:47 AM
Last Post: nats
News/Information Re Letter - 2 parts - Please help The People 0 1,398 03-12-2015, 08:36 PM
Last Post: The People