Messages In This Thread
RE: Useful apps for people with insiders - The People - 03-25-2014, 05:22 PM
Useful apps for people with insiders
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: Useful apps for people with insiders
(03-24-2014, 07:10 PM)Downtherabbithole Wrote: Hi I posted a question on therapy lane but it was suggested I post the question here as I might get more responses on this section. I wasn't sure which one to post this in but I appreciate advice like that it helps me being new figure out which place to post things.

Anyway question was did anyone have ideas about apps that could help insiders. Either to keep on top of every life things or help insiders express or relieve or distract heavy emotions? I've started using my iPad as my source for everything, planning budget journalling etc so everyone knows where to go and as I need to carry it with me I always have it whether at work or home. But not everyone inside expresses through writing and cause everyone's fighting for attention things get forgotten or neglected. Just in this past week I've been handed my power bills back from past week as my dad was helping me out by sending email to my real estate people as only part time and they sent me two bills at once. But in that period those two bills folded neatly have disappeared n I can't remember where could of gone. I have feeling of knowing what I'd teach in lessons but can't for life of me access what the hell that part of me has thought of doing. I start to do something or look for something n forget what was bout to do or look for moments later. Admittedly the more tired I am the worse it gets cause then its not just my insiders I have to contend with but my body as well being exhausted cause I barely sleep.
The more aware I become of the inside world the more I loose tough with the outside world and my world is falling alarm outside cause so many things not done that need to be but can't keep track of cause so all over the place. I thought if I put together a bunch of apps to cover life n emotions maybe I could feel a lil less like was coming apart at the seems.

I don't know about the ap thing but with regards to bills we have set up everything so that it automatically taken from an account or my credit card. We did it with 1 when we signed up and it just made life so much easier and paperless that we did it for all of them. The credit card itself is the only one that cannot be set up that way and we have to figure something out there. I think I will call them and just state that I have "memory issues" and would benefit from having a paper copy of our statement. Another option would be for us to mark the calendar monthly to remember to go in and check the due date. Online calendars as well as the one on my phone are much more effective than one hanging on a wall. We can look a that and even if the thing is written down (if we remember to write it) it is like we don't even see it. With email, as it comes in we go straight to the calendar and enter in the event or whatever. For T and Pdoc appointments they are at the same time every session so we can set up the calendars that way as well. hat is our best tool.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
03-25-2014, 05:22 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Useful apps for people with insiders - The People - 03-25-2014, 05:22 PM