Update on disasters
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Update on disasters
The foot is healing finally but if I stay on it for too long it gets bad again. FP figures something might be broken but if there is nothing can be done. he did take an x-ray and then went away

bug people came and sprayed after months and months of fighting with people. fortunately no bed bugs because here in Canada they got rid of the strong stuff and it is hard to kill them. Might as well toss out your furniture and carpet and start over. We had to take kitties to the church where M cat did fine and N cat stayed inside her carrier for the whole 4 hours.

Missed Pdoc because of bug spray. We should have gotten things ready on the Monday but we were worn out and left it until Tuesday am. Finally had to call, crying, to say we couldn't make it.

fell again day of bug spray. 3 in a week. emailed landlord and she said they have been looking after it. when?

we cry. lots. although today was better. we took a bunch of stuff out to the Laundromat and sat there and read while we waited for the clothes to be done. 2 washers 2 dryers 4 floors here. all small.

While sitting there found IPod we got for Christmas (self) and thought we lost the day we went to the dentist. Was in the ours all along. Think we will put it in something as it is same size as card carriers.

Woman from health department came. don't have a lot of faith in someone from health department who cannot even wash her own hair. she belongs in a lab. no people skills. I was showing her the bugs and explained that a friend had recognized silverfish when we first moved in as he does refinishing. "So why didn't you just get him to tell you what these are?" I just mumbled something. He is not a bf. He works 10hr days 6 days a week and it is her f*ck*ng job! When she told us they were food borne we freaked and the ED part slipped out. Landlady (brother and sister. He is an *ss, she is a liar) asked for info about her so I handed over card. Suspect by the way they have been acting around me that b*tch from hell health woman told them that part. I tried to speak to her supervisor today. The woman was hopeless and sounds like she should retire. She tried to put me through to the supe and dialed my own number. WTF!

Have small obsession re loading up with Dove Soaps and Body was when it goes on sale. Never realized how much we had accumulated until we came back from doctor and had apt with gyne. Waiting for px and wandered down the aisle. Dove is on sale! Only a discussion we read on another forum made us look at the ingrediants. Allergic to half of them. Giving all the soaps away and going out to buy ivory as 2 people said that is all they can use.

Dentist appointment. copay of 20% was $200. Plus they didn't smooth out one of 2 fillings properly so I will have to make another trip. The upside here was that I was so obsessed with the bugs that I was less panicky than usual. Drugs helped.

On the day of the bug spray we came to a conclusion. 55 years of bad. Last apt we were flooded out. Before that moulded out. Cannot keep friends. Cannot work. Cannot have intimate relationship. Past having kids. Gave up on fostering I am such a mess.

We have decided that we will give up on hoping that life will get better by any significant %. Perhaps if we stop hoping and waiting it will not be so hard on us when we hit more of the same crap just in different quadrants. 55 years. Why would it stop now?Volcano
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
01-18-2014, 01:58 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: Update on disasters
Hearing you.

MDs
01-19-2014, 02:35 PM
Website Find Reply