Two is upset Very MT
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
SRA content  Two is upset Very MT
I apologize if this is on the wrong board but will be vague. When we woke up from the dentist (at home after nap) we were lying there thinking about things. Suddenly Two burst into tears. Started ranting about the red dot people

put bad things inside us and that is why bad things happen so much. Sometimes we adults feel like.... sp stuff and I need to go to bed. But out life is a constant series of disasters and we cannot explain this to her. Wrote a few people. nobody can answer.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
01-14-2014, 04:36 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
May trigger  RE: Two is upset Very MT
Hi to the people and two. My bigger people are here with me. I am sorry for what the bad people did to you. That is not why other bad things happen now. Some bad things happen cuz of other things. It is hard for us kids to understand sometimes.

I hope you can do something safe to feel better. Like play with your kitties. I have an inside kitty. We can't have an outside one.

-=^..^=-

Christine who is 8 and a half
with my bigger people
01-15-2014, 02:50 AM
Website Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: Two is upset Very MT
(01-15-2014, 02:50 AM)MakersDozn Wrote: Hi to the people and two. My bigger people are here with me. I am sorry for what the bad people did to you. That is not why other bad things happen now. Some bad things happen cuz of other things. It is hard for us kids to understand sometimes.

I hope you can do something safe to feel better. Like play with your kitties. I have an inside kitty. We can't have an outside one.

-=^..^=-

Christine who is 8 and a half
with my bigger people

we hav the bad things ever day ever week ever timethere here,. flood bugs and alla them stuffs an sick ansergy and the original bad things and... we jest give up hopin to get betr.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
01-16-2014, 02:05 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: Two is upset Very MT
Hi peak and two,

I am thinking good thoughts for you and for all the People of the Castle.

Christine
01-17-2014, 08:22 PM
Website Find Reply