Heidi
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Other/All/Unsure   Heidi
Don't bother welcoming her as she is as grumpy as Alexa. Same age too. 15. She may change her name as she was probably named after the book but we knew a monomind biatch named Heidi who was nasty to us and everyone now hates the name because of it. Two ran a few by her but none were helpful. Maybe Pepper would be good as she is hot (under the collar) Little else known about her although she may be another blond. Weird. We had few blond in our life as we grew up in a town with Scottish Heritage. A few blonds in class (one was her own colour and she played a mean trick on us). No blond bad folks to my knowledge although we have always been uncomfortable around blonds though we dated 1. She turned out to be a biach as well. As well our last T was blond. I think it was part of the reason it took a while to warm up to her although she turned out to be wonderful and we still miss her.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
01-09-2014, 07:38 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: Heidi
hi. i dont know if you remember me. i talked to your catherine. our laura did not like the name heidi. now she does not care. i am sometimes 6 1/2 sometimes 7.

heidi catherine

ps i was mad too. now i am not.

pps my hair is dark brown.
(This post was last modified: 01-12-2014, 10:10 PM by MakersDozn.)
01-12-2014, 10:08 PM
Website Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: Heidi
Thanks oldtimer. Good to have the feedback. Was Laura once named Heidi?
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
01-13-2014, 04:02 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Doing okay  RE: Heidi
(01-13-2014, 04:02 PM)The People Wrote: Thanks oldtimer. Good to have the feedback. Was Laura once named Heidi?

Nope. I was originally named Chaos, because that's how I saw life. As chaos. I changed it to Laura early on, because of "Little House on the Prairie."

When heidi revealed her name to us, I didn't like the name because it didn't sound strong to me. Since we were bullied throughout grade school, the name heidi seemed too vulnerable to me. I can't explain exactly why. But our heidi is strong and knows how to take care of herself, so I'm not bothered by the name anymore.

Laura (and heidi)
01-13-2014, 07:13 PM
Website Find Reply