Bug people came and left
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
May trigger  Bug people came and left
First the science woman came. She needed a shower and has no people skills. She called me back and said the bugs are food based; not to buy too much food at once and keep as much as possible refrigerated. Also buy at a store where the food is circulated regularly. My bread is made daily and I freeze it right away. I have been buying cereal in large quantities but won't be doing that anymore. Threw out the rice that has been here for a while.

How the f*ck do I eat anything knowing this? I have Celiac Disease and ED. I cannot eat a lot of fresh foods (fiber) because it was left undxd too long and it just won't digest. I can do OK with soft fruits, well actually most fruits. But veggies are hard so I buy most frozen except for potatoes. Never find bugs in fridge.

And now I have to go to the dentist for 2 fillings. This day sucks! This life sucks.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
01-13-2014, 03:32 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
RE: Bug people came and left
(01-13-2014, 03:32 PM)The People Wrote: First the science woman came. She needed a shower and has no people skills.

Pardon us for laughing. Couldn't resist after reading this first part.

(01-13-2014, 03:32 PM)The People Wrote: She called me back and said the bugs are food based; not to buy too much food at once and keep as much as possible refrigerated. Also buy at a store where the food is circulated regularly.

It sounds like you have to use your own judgment as to closely you can follow this. Hopefully, at your new place, you won't have deal with all of this.

Good luck with the dentist.

MDs
01-13-2014, 07:20 PM
Website Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: Bug people came and left
(01-13-2014, 07:20 PM)MakersDozn Wrote:
(01-13-2014, 03:32 PM)The People Wrote: First the science woman came. She needed a shower and has no people skills.

Pardon us for laughing. Couldn't resist after reading this first part.

(01-13-2014, 03:32 PM)The People Wrote: She called me back and said the bugs are food based; not to buy too much food at once and keep as much as possible refrigerated. Also buy at a store where the food is circulated regularly.

It sounds like you have to use your own judgment as to closely you can follow this. Hopefully, at your new place, you won't have deal with all of this.

Good luck with the dentist.

MDs

Dentist was fine after bug issues. Well we were exhausted but...
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
01-14-2014, 04:31 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: Bug people came and left
(01-14-2014, 04:31 AM)The People Wrote: Dentist was fine after bug issues.

Glad to hear it.

MDs
01-15-2014, 02:43 AM
Website Find Reply