Meet our twins
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
I'm new/Introduction  Meet our twins
A boy and girl aged 7 (Peak would like to remind everyone this is her best friend Unsher's age). They arrived after a very relaxing day.. We were reading a really good novel in the tub. As we came out a child's voice said "There is no Santa the father ruined him for us". Something to that extent. It took a bit of questioning. Two? not even an indication that she was around as she does not want to even think of "no Santa". "Peak". She did indicate that it wasn't her.

Finally a boy announced that he was Simon Peter (not connected to the original one) and then a shadowy sense of Samantha Jane although suddenly that name does not feel right so it may take a while to get it out of her. She had nothing to say. Strange. Life is getting hectic but we had a very relaxing day and now this to sort out. Simon Peter or Simon is a waif of a boy. Samantha has long blond hair; unusual in this crowd. Most of us are brown except for KA who is auburn. I think they chose their names. But I don't know where. We never knew anyone as small kids with those first names (we already have an internal Peter age 4 and there are external Peters in FOO. so perhaps in a book or something.

I don't know how I am feeling. While they are twins I think they came at different events that happened within a few days of each other. She is red dot but he is not so strange that they would end up being Twins. Perhaps they joined forces to combat this crazy world. http://www.mosaicminds.org/forums/images/icons/mm/G.gif
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
12-22-2013, 05:05 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: Meet our twins
Hi from Joseph to The People! And to Simon Peter and Samantha Jane. And you may know that me and Christine are twins. And about your girl twin having that bad stuff and the boy not. Sometimes one twin is one thing and the other is not and it is on purpose. Which is why I am a boy and not a girl. Cuz of some things that happen to girls.

And emily and heidi are twins but that is a whole nother story. And if your twins come here we will say hi.

Joseph
12-24-2013, 04:27 PM
Website Find Reply
The People Offline

RE: Meet our twins
Ditto with Simon Joseph. Thanks for the greetings. They have gone back inside as they do not do Christmas. Enjoy your day with the nieces and family tomorrow. I hope Santa brings you something cozy.
12-24-2013, 09:50 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

[Image: attachment.php?aid=119]

Thank you very much! And we saw our nieces on Hanukkah which was also American Thanksgiving this year. Which they say will never happen again for another 70 thousand years or something!

And merry Christmas to all the People of the Castle who would like it. And to your kitties too.

Joseph M. Claus Smile
12-25-2013, 03:13 PM
Website Find Reply
The People Offline

RE: Meet our twins
(12-24-2013, 04:27 PM)MakersDozn Wrote: Hi from Joseph to The People! And to Simon Peter and Samantha Jane. And you may know that me and Christine are twins. And about your girl twin having that bad stuff and the boy not. Sometimes one twin is one thing and the other is not and it is on purpose. Which is why I am a boy and not a girl. Cuz of some things that happen to girls.

And emily and heidi are twins but that is a whole nother story. And if your twins come here we will say hi.

Joseph
Clarification Joseph. Simon did have bad things happen. Just different time and place than Sam (Samantha apparently likes that name). Just that she is red dot and he is not.
01-02-2014, 04:10 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

(01-02-2014, 04:10 AM)The People Wrote: Clarification Joseph. Simon did have bad things happen. Just different time and place than Sam (Samantha apparently likes that name). Just that she is red dot and he is not.

Okay! Thank you for explaining. And if they want to say hi here we will say hi back.

Joseph M. NewYear Cool
01-02-2014, 11:17 PM
Website Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Doing okay Would this meet guarentee? The People 4 2,931 04-10-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: nats
Friendship/Support Meet Alice. The People 3 2,617 03-11-2018, 09:04 PM
Last Post: The People
I'm new/Introduction Meet Av The People 7 5,675 02-15-2018, 05:03 PM
I'm new/Introduction Meet Chantilly Lace The People 1 2,094 06-01-2016, 06:35 PM
I'm new/Introduction Meet Mary Margaret The People 2 2,636 02-09-2014, 11:22 AM
Last Post: MakersDozn