The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 862 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 862 errorHandler->error

Messages In This Thread
Another weird coincidence - The People - 12-07-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: Another weird coincidence - nats - 12-08-2013, 06:45 AM
Another weird coincidence
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Doing okay  Another weird coincidence
One might think I would get used to these but I never do.

I get these red spots on my arms. Sometimes a few, sometimes many. I have shown them to Dr. O, Dr. Butz. and the one before him. All looked at them and shrugged, not having a clue as to the mystery of them. They are not hives; they form just under the surface.

Today I was working on my book. I was coming to the description of the beginning of my awakening. Where I started to discover that I play a major role in my healing. As I wrote I scratched and just as I got to that part I looked at my arm where I had been scratching. I have a few dozen of those spots in various sizes. Suddenly it dawned on me. A shawl that my sister gave me years ago was made from some sort of wool. A very fine wool but still wool. I had never noticed it before. I am allergic to wool! Another problem solved although I am sad to be giving away my writing shawl. I will have to replace it with something. But what strange timing that I figured it out just as I was writing about figuring out other things! Just another me thing.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
12-07-2013, 07:48 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Another weird coincidence - The People - 12-07-2013, 07:48 PM
RE: Another weird coincidence - nats - 12-08-2013, 06:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Weird re phone The People 5 4,319 04-02-2015, 03:34 AM
Last Post: The People
  Too amazing to be coincidence The People 1 2,373 07-25-2013, 09:57 PM
Last Post: Katz Krew