Been a while...
Dreamscapes Collectives Offline
Country of the Chaotic

Threads: 39
Been a while...
It's been some time since any of us have posted here. Some of you may remember us, some of you may not. At one time we were know as "Realms Collective".

Early this year there was a massive change in our system, we'll go into that later on a more appropriate board. Mainly mentioning it because our entire fronting group has changed and those of us around now wouldn't be known by anyone here. Our collective memory has gaps, so we may not remember everyone who has known us before, and our short term memory has gotten significantly worse.

But, from what those of us around know, this has always been a good place to hang out and meet people and talk about stuff. We'll have to reacquaint ourselves with the posting rules so we don't make any glaring mistakes.

Those of us who are likely to be posting are all from the new Collective Crystal Horizons:
myself (Random-f; 16) and Riddle (my twin sister)
Dusty(m) and Decoy(f) - twins; 16
Desecration(f) and Desolation(f) - identical twins; 17
Rebel(f) and Rebellion(m) - twins; 16
Raven(f) - 15 (sister to Rebel and Rebellion)
Derek and Dylan - identical twins; 17
Lynnea - about 19 or 20
Davin(m) - 16 or 17 (brother to Derek and Dylan)
Elda(f) and Eva (identical twins; 19)
Elsbeth and Ava - identical twins; 20ish (sisters to Elda and Eva)

Anyone else will likely intro themselves if they decide to post.

Random
Crystal Horizons - CD
Volcano
Too many to count, too many to name, but we're all here just the same.
10-20-2013, 02:34 AM
Website Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: Been a while...
Great to see you guys here again and welcome to all of you from the new collective Smile
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
10-20-2013, 04:23 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: Been a while...
Hi, Random. We're glad to see you folks again. We've sent you email and PMs regarding your duplicate accounts here. Please let us know if it's okay to merge the duplicate accounts into this one (Dreamscapes Collectives). Thanks.

MDs
10-20-2013, 10:10 AM
Website Find Reply
Reilly Offline

Threads: 32
Hi Random.
Welcome back to you all.
10-20-2013, 12:25 PM
Find Reply
Country of the Chaotic

(10-20-2013, 10:10 AM)MakersDozn Wrote: Hi, Random. We're glad to see you folks again. We've sent you email and PMs regarding your duplicate accounts here. Please let us know if it's okay to merge the duplicate accounts into this one (Dreamscapes Collectives). Thanks.

MDs

yeah. we knew we had the second but didn't know about the third. *sigh* things have been crazy here. but yeah, merging them all into this account would be good.
Volcano
10-20-2013, 06:59 PM
Website Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
We do remember the Realms Collective and probably exchanged views on things but cannot remember. I think that some of your former front people were quite intellectual (compliment). Wow cool names! And so many twins.

It feels so good to me when someone comes back. That every extra person that rejoins us ensures that this haven will always be here for as long as anyone needs it. Happy to have the new Collective back. Smile
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
10-22-2013, 01:21 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Dreamscapes Collectives,

The other two accounts are now merged into this one. As they say in the commercials for Southwest Airlines, "You are now free to move about the country." Smile

Glad you're back and posting again.

MDs
10-22-2013, 06:33 PM
Website Find Reply
The People Offline

(10-22-2013, 06:33 PM)MakersDozn Wrote: Dreamscapes Collectives,

The other two accounts are now merged into this one. As they say in the commercials for Southwest Airlines, "You are now free to move about the country." Smile

MDs

LOL MD you have a way with words.
10-25-2013, 02:02 AM
Find Reply
Country of the Chaotic

Doing okay  RE: Been a while...
(10-22-2013, 01:21 PM)The People Wrote: We do remember the Realms Collective and probably exchanged views on things but cannot remember. I think that some of your former front people were quite intellectual (compliment). Wow cool names! And so many twins.

It feels so good to me when someone comes back. That every extra person that rejoins us ensures that this haven will always be here for as long as anyone needs it. Happy to have the new Collective back. Smile

Is okay if you don't recall exactly. And thank you for the compliment on our names. We've always run to high numbers of twins, sometimes triplets and quadruplets. And we have a lot of siblings as well. Most twins tend to be part of a larger group of siblings.

It's nice to know this place is still around. We still can recall (vaguely) when Mosaic Minds was created from Divided Hearts. This is the one place that's still around that we've been coming back to since we learned about being multiple. Thank-you for the welcome back. Smile

Random
Volcano
10-25-2013, 07:38 AM
Website Find Reply
Country of the Chaotic

MDs

lol! Thanks! we wrote our password down and put it someplace where we won't lose it this time. Smile

Random
Volcano
10-25-2013, 07:40 AM
Website Find Reply
Country of the Chaotic

(10-20-2013, 04:23 AM)nats Wrote: Great to see you guys here again and welcome to all of you from the new collective Smile

Thank-you for the welcome back. Even thought those of us fronting now don't have first-hand experience here, we know our system has been coming to MM for years, so it's kind of nice to be back...well, I guess it's not back for some of us! Smile

Random
Volcano
10-25-2013, 07:41 AM
Website Find Reply
The People Offline

(10-25-2013, 07:40 AM)Dreamscapes Collectives Wrote:

MDs

lol! Thanks! we wrote our password down and put it someplace where we won't lose it this time. Smile

Random

Random I think it took us about 6 tries to get the password down. They kept sending and sending.... I think we would switch as came on board so it never stuck.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
10-27-2013, 01:16 AM
Find Reply