always the scapegoat
finlyalive Offline

Threads: 6
Angry  always the scapegoat
There are many things we have done in this life that were wrong. We take responsibility for those things. But, there are so many things that we don't do and get blamed for. In the end, we apologize as our peace maker insists. This time, the stakes are high, but once again, we are forced to accept the blame for something we didn't do. It will make it easier for everyone else. It isn't fair for any of us. But, it solves a problem that can't otherwise be solved without causing other problems. We have finally reached a point that we don't want to be around anyone but us. The outside is toxic. Why do we always have to "save the world"? The only other solution would probably be solitary confinement. Maybe it is never really solitary, but it is lonely. We're lost in decisions we have to make and the outside people have pretty much made the decisions. It is just hopeless.
Fin

Only as high as I reach, can I grow.
Only as far as I seek, can I go.
Only as deep as I look, can I see.
Only as much as I dream, can I be.
--Karen Ravn
10-13-2013, 10:17 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: always the scapegoat
hi fin,
that's a tough one. sometimes empty apologies are like empty smiles, necessary to keep the wheels turning. hope things get better.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
10-14-2013, 11:48 AM
Find Reply