can sum one sit with me please i'm very skared
dreamers Offline

Threads: 104
can sum one sit with me please i'm very skared
our frend is goin to london today fer sum dum conferanse fing. we are skared he'll get hert in all da wadder. we telled him he shuld not go but, he just laffed Sad *criin lot*
Favorite Quotes:" I didn't mean to be brave. It happened when I panicked"
-Piglet ( Winnie the Pooh)

" the Only difference between Bravery and stupidity is the context"
-unknown
02-19-2014, 05:06 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: can sum one sit with me please i'm very skared
Hi,

We're sitting with you. We're thinking good thoughts for your friend to stay safe and for you to feel better.

MDs
02-19-2014, 06:42 PM
Website Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
RE: can sum one sit with me please i'm very skared
(02-19-2014, 05:06 AM)dreamers Wrote: our frend is goin to london today fer sum dum conferanse fing. we are skared he'll get hert in all da wadder. we telled him he shuld not go but, he just laffed Sad *criin lot*

sitting with you. in case it helps, London is not flooded at all. we were there this week and it's the same as always.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
02-20-2014, 05:09 AM
Find Reply
orek Offline

Threads: 12
(02-19-2014, 05:06 AM)dreamers Wrote: our frend is goin to london today fer sum dum conferanse fing. we are skared he'll get hert in all da wadder. we telled him he shuld not go but, he just laffed Sad *criin lot*

I'm sorry he laughed. Being scared is not funny at all. Sitting with you. And I have some chocolate if you want some.--orek
02-21-2014, 12:01 AM
Find Reply
dreamers Offline

Threads: 104
fanks everyone. Big finks P just forgets dat der are really little parts of us (cuse hes not multy) so he forgets dat its not my big dats skared lotsa da tiime. he is way nise an safe just fot it was big dat was dat skared so he fot dat was silly onse big told him it was a insiide kid he was more unstanding and showed ussa videeo bout da barreer in da river der.

I still wish we could bring P an his famlee heer wif us till its all dry der even if london is saafe cuse we reeded dat devon where P is from is way flooded.Sad big an P both say he cant come heer cuse it costs to much dou orek fanks for da chocolot.
katie aje 4 wif dreemers
Favorite Quotes:" I didn't mean to be brave. It happened when I panicked"
-Piglet ( Winnie the Pooh)

" the Only difference between Bravery and stupidity is the context"
-unknown
(This post was last modified: 02-28-2014, 08:13 AM by dreamers.)
02-28-2014, 08:04 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Friendship/Support  RE: can sum one sit with me please i'm very skared
Hi katie,

We're glad that you're feeling better.

MDs
02-28-2014, 04:22 PM
Website Find Reply