I am new here
taammi Offline

Threads: 1
I am new here
I am just looking for someone who understands about living with DID. I was diagnosed about 18 months ago, and moving into the arena of the trauma devastated children and their offspring. I know I have to reach out because I had a flashback with I was crossing a busy street. I am aware of my alters and they generally help me in therapy, but I am now dealing with protectors who want me to stop because I am reaching the vulnerable pre-split child and I am really floundering here.

I am glad I found this site. Does anyone know of any in-person supports groups in Oakland, CA? If anyone does it would be greatly appreciated, as well as any comments at all. I feel pretty alone right now.

Thanks
Taammi
12-06-2012, 09:40 PM
Find Reply
Reilly Offline

Threads: 32
Friendship/Support  RE: I am new here
Welcome to Mosaic Minds. Glad you found your way here. The support is terrific and you are among those who understand.
See you on the boards.
12-06-2012, 11:35 PM
Find Reply
taammi Offline

Threads: 1
RE: I am new here
Thanks Reilly, I already feel less alone! My spirits have picked up from that original writing. When I lost my friend it seemed so lonely, you are much appreciated.
12-07-2012, 12:10 AM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
Welcome to MM. I look forward to seeing you around boards. I don't live in the states, so I don't know of any support groups in that area. Glad you are here!
Tangled Web
"You may not remember what someone says or does, but you will never forget how they made you feel" Mac Anderson.
12-07-2012, 03:30 AM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Hi taammi. Welcome to MM.

Please check your email. It appears that you registered for the forums twice. We just need to verify if this is the case, so that we can remove the duplicate account if needed.

Thanks.

MDs
12-07-2012, 01:15 PM
Website Find Reply
TP2 Offline

Threads: 0
(12-07-2012, 03:30 AM)Tangled Web Wrote: Welcome to MM. I look forward to seeing you around boards. I don't live in the states, so I don't know of any support groups in that area. Glad you are here!
Tangled Web

My email is taammi2003 and i still haven't recieved the email. Am I doing something wrong?
12-07-2012, 06:45 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
(12-07-2012, 06:45 PM)TP2 Wrote: My email is taammi2003 and i still haven't recieved the email. Am I doing something wrong?

Are you the same person who started this thread under the taammi username? We (MDs) activated both accounts and are a bit confused. Can you check within your system and let us know if both accounts are yours? We'd like to help you resolve this.

MDs
12-07-2012, 07:02 PM
Website Find Reply