Messages In This Thread
RE: Reintroducing myself/ourselves *I* & Loss - Katz Krew - 07-15-2012, 01:11 PM
Reintroducing myself/ourselves *I* & Loss
Katz Krew Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Reintroducing myself/ourselves *I* & Loss
(07-15-2012, 06:47 AM)Vivey Wrote: So sorry for your losses! sad, sad.
Thank you so much for talking about one-ness. You described it so beautifully. I'm pretty much there too. like you it was a natural thing. didn't strive for it. wasn't political about integration. had a magnificent therapist who introduced me to my gang and worked on co-consciousness beginning 24 years ago. It was imperative to get our act together in order to be a good single mother. now I have a stellar 2 year old granddaughter with two loving parents. I am so proud of my little family!

I have simmering conflicts now, however, though and reading these posts is so helpful. I will never be a singleton any our processes will always be a mystery to my singleton friends. Not to you, though!
again, thanks!

Vivey and truculent Painty, Joan, Pete, and the Littles

Hi Vivey and truculent Painty, Joan, Pete, and the Littles,

It is sad but sadness is ok to feel too. Esp if I want to process my issue(s) and let it/them go. I have worked very hard on improving myself in all ways because I want to be free to enjoy life. The crap that lead me to where I am is something I'm finally ready to let go of. I do that by facing those emotions I've avoided facing all these years.

I'm glad when my journey can encourage others or help others in some way. Kinda makes up for the suckiness of what I went through ya know?

Thanks for your kind response.

<3
Jamie for Katz Krew
Heart
Jamie for Katz Krew

A Krew of many now blended as one.

Beauty is accepting yourself regardless of other people's acceptance of you.
~~Thich Nhat Hanh
07-15-2012, 01:11 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reintroducing myself/ourselves *I* & Loss - Katz Krew - 07-15-2012, 01:11 PM