Messages In This Thread
RE: Reintroducing myself/ourselves *I* & Loss - Katz Krew - 07-04-2012, 09:27 PM
Reintroducing myself/ourselves *I* & Loss
Katz Krew Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Reintroducing myself/ourselves *I* & Loss
(07-04-2012, 09:11 PM)MakersDozn Wrote: we soree bowt yur kitee

ana uthr stuf

we glad 2 see yoo tho

yur uthr peepl al smush 2gethr insid? yoo still heer them?

david hoos 5

Hi David hoos 5!!! I remember you (or maybe it's Katz Krew's Katie who was also 5 and used to post on here that remembers). Thank you so much David. I am sad cause I miss her but Sophie (the kitty) brought alot of healing and love to my life so even though we were together only a short time I am so happy to have had her in my life.

As for my dad, he was very lonely without my mom and was ready to leave. He was in pain on a daily basis both physically and emotionally. He lived a good life though and I know in my heart he's not hurting anymore. I do miss him though.

As for us *I*, yep we all squished together inside. Smile I feel them more than hear them. I was always afraid of losing them and never wanted or planned to *I* but one day I woke up and realized Katie was no longer separate. I then searched and realized I was "missing" alot of the others inside but I knew they were part of me and not totally gone. I just became a more well rounded person who could do things the others had done before....like Mr Fix-It who would do stuff around our home (hang lights, fix broken stuff and such). I am female in body and Mr Fix-It was created to do stuff a man would/could do. I know they are still with me cause I now fix stuff myself. It's very cool actually. It just happened naturally. One day we just realized "oh, so and so is no longer seperate". A while passed and we realized "oh, so and so is no longer separate". It kept on happening like that until there was just me, Jamie, left. It's been a really good thing for me/us. Totally natural and easy.

David hoos 5....thank you so much for responding. It's made me feel very welcome and happy.

I hope the rest of your day is amazing!

<3
Jamie for Katz Krew
Heart
Jamie for Katz Krew

A Krew of many now blended as one.

Beauty is accepting yourself regardless of other people's acceptance of you.
~~Thich Nhat Hanh
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2012, 09:32 PM by Katz Krew.)
07-04-2012, 09:27 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reintroducing myself/ourselves *I* & Loss - Katz Krew - 07-04-2012, 09:27 PM