A bad habit - The People - 11-26-2016, 05:29 AM
RE: A bad habit - mosaic - 11-26-2016, 10:27 AM
RE: A bad habit - The People - 11-29-2016, 10:07 PM
RE: A bad habit - Cammy - 12-08-2016, 07:25 AM
A bad habit
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
RE: A bad habit
People, I think that your want to give is wonderful. So few people have lost the concept that it is indeed better to give than to receive. However, sometimes you have to be realistic if your finances are tight. I think it's cool to still give, but you may need to trim back the amount as you deserve something for yourself as well. The problem with getting to be our age is that people assume that we either have everything we need, or that the whole Christmas thing is more for children. Your littles are the ones definitely clamouring for gifts, and they are the ones disappointed when the volume of gifts doesn't meet their young expectations. I don't think it is that people don't care, I think it's just that the exchange of gifts seems to just wane off at this age. I'm so sorry that it causes you to feel uncared for, but please believe me that it really is an age related thing more than a not caring thing. I also think it would be fun for us to exchange gifts too! If it truly is the thought that counts then you've just received two gifts from two of your fellow multi minds.

Merry Christmas People! I hope you have a nice quiet stressless holiday and that the New Year brings you great things. Warmest wishes of the Season...Igraine.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
12-08-2016, 07:25 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
A bad habit - The People - 11-26-2016, 05:29 AM
RE: A bad habit - mosaic - 11-26-2016, 10:27 AM
RE: A bad habit - The People - 11-29-2016, 10:07 PM
RE: A bad habit - Cammy - 12-08-2016, 07:25 AM