I don't know how to rate this
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Sad  I don't know how to rate this
So please take red dot and MT into consideration.

When we got up this morning black kitty had b@@@d on a scab. We panicked. Called regular vet but she is now down to one day a week in regular clinic. There is one down the street. Girl on desk was a b*tch even though we had to write a note explaining everything as we cried every time we tried to talk. M cat is a runner and we sprained an ankle trying to catch her. Should have a better plan but we forget them when something goes amiss; especially blood on pets.

We are back home with an antibiotic cleanser and she is off hiding again. She bangs her head on things when she wants our attention.

This was a very scary day at triggered us. If the bl@@ding doesn't stop they will have to remove scab which will cost $500. If that turns into something... we don't believe in keeping animals alive for us as much as we love them. They cannot say "yes please give me treatment" or "no I don't want to go through that". We see people who spend hundreds a month to keep them going and they are miserable. Still very upset. Cat too.

Attached Files Image(s)

08-28-2013, 05:59 PM
Find Reply
Reilly Offline

Threads: 32
Friendship/Support  RE: I don't know how to rate this
Sorry your cat is feeling poorly. Hope the medicine works.
08-28-2013, 07:53 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Keeping M cat in our thoughts.

-=^..^=-

MDs
08-29-2013, 12:07 AM
Website Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Sad  RE: I don't know how to rate this
Medicine is working some. I guess it won't work overnight. It must feel good as she sits still while I put it on her. Still crying when I think about it. She is 14. If it doesn't stop soon I will have to pay for the surgery. Not to find out what it is but because she will get infected or something.

I remember when we brought her home. Two was soooo mad. We already had N cat and Two kept telling M cat "you're not her sister you're her cousin.

from the first night she was the alpha cat. We weren't sure if we wanted to keep her but couldn't bring her back to a cage. We lay on the couch watching TV. That first night she lay on top of us and someone started sobbing. That went on for days. We gave her a better name and that seemed to make it better. We hate when she picks on N cat who is the baby but she is so pretty and we so love her more than any person in the world. The two of them are all the family we have. And here she is making me cry again.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
08-29-2013, 11:49 PM
Find Reply
MakersDozn Offline
MM Oldtimer

Threads: 186
Continuing to send good thoughts and hope that M cat feels better soon.

MDs

ya me 2

david hoos 5
08-31-2013, 09:59 PM
Website Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't believe it! The People 0 1,189 01-31-2019, 07:37 PM
Last Post: The People
Angry where do you go when you don't fit anywhere? Dreamscapes Collectives 2 2,538 04-02-2015, 02:25 PM
  Drinking n don't know why Downtherabbithole 4 3,575 04-28-2014, 04:37 PM
Sad Don't want to go The People 2 2,576 11-14-2013, 04:13 PM
Last Post: MakersDozn
Other/All/Unsure The trouble of seeing what others don't The People 2 2,602 09-11-2013, 06:32 PM
Last Post: tweeter