Lonely Sarah
Blue Offline

Threads: 24
Lonely Sarah
My name is Sarah. I am 16. I have no-one to talk to. All our insiders are either a lot older than me or a lot younger. I wish I had someone else my age to talk to. I like rock music.
Sarah.
"The human spirit can and will withstand n overcome anythin"
08-19-2013, 02:39 PM
Find Reply
dragonfairy Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Lonely Sarah
Hey Sarah no need to get down out of the 21 in here over half of us are teens. I for one am glad to finally hear that there are other teens to talk to. Gets lonely not having anyone else my age to talk to and vent to out here. So just hit us up when you want to talk and we/I will try and make it more a point to check MM for message now that I know there is someone to chill with!

Katie
Runs with scissors.....Bwahahahahahahah
08-19-2013, 03:34 PM
Find Reply
Blue Offline

Yo Katie. Cheers for befriending our sarah. Much appreciated. I sent her on down to the alley. Cheers chick.
Blue.
08-21-2013, 03:51 PM
Find Reply
dragonfairy Offline

(08-21-2013, 03:51 PM)Blue Wrote: Yo Katie. Cheers for befriending our sarah. Much appreciated. I sent her on down to the alley. Cheers chick.
Blue.

Thanks Blue as Sarah seems to be a cool arse chicka. Please give her a chance to be out more and have time to just chill. I know you seem to think she is trouble but what you don't understand is the more you push us to stay away the more we will rebel.

Katie
08-21-2013, 10:35 PM
Find Reply
Blue Offline

Yo Katie. I've agreed to let her out more long as she behaves!! I think it does her good to chat on here so i'm all for that.
Blue.
08-22-2013, 03:05 PM
Find Reply
dragonfairy Offline

(08-22-2013, 03:05 PM)Blue Wrote: Yo Katie. I've agreed to let her out more long as she behaves!! I think it does her good to chat on here so i'm all for that.
Blue.

Yo Blue pulled myself out long enough to reach out as appreciate you letting Sarah out to have a little freedom! I know it's hard to trust and I understand we are a pain in the *ss but honestly part of that comes with being locked away for so damn long and not having a say so in our lives. I am still a hell raiser and I am not going to say I am a goodie goodie as I am far from it. But I have chilled down a bit since I was able to just come out and have some time to be myself. Also having friends is a big deal into feeling like you have a life out here. Locking us/me down only pisses me off more and makes me rebel to the worst degree.

Sarah now that I got you out you have to at least agree no necessarily to be a damn good girl cause girl I can tell that is so not you!! But at least try to stay within the boundaries so that as you are out they can see that it's cool to let you out more. The more they realize that you being out and being yourself isn't a bad thing the more you will be able to host. It is just going to take time. Hang with me and I will teach you a thing or two..lol. Been around this block so to speak for many of years. Stuck at this damn age but hell I like it so it's all good for me.

Hit me up and lets rock out and raise a little hell in this place soon. Or as much hell as I can raise from the damn couch or bed today. Sh*t the da*m doctor I think tried to kill us today. But at least we can lie here and type on the computer so I guess that is a good thing as I can still have contact with the outside world. Keep it real and keep it cool. Till later.

Katie
08-22-2013, 04:46 PM
Find Reply
Blue Offline

Yo Katie. I do understand that chick. I were a bit of a rebel when i were first comin out more. But when Sarah is doin sh*t that is a danger to the body it's a different story. You seem like a good influence though (hope i'm right) so maybe ya can calm her down a bit for me!!!! Nah sorry, i shouldn't put that on you. But perhaps just give her a bit of advice for me. She might actually listen to you.
Cheers, Blue.
08-23-2013, 05:04 AM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lonely and Painful VioletPeach 6 4,288 02-06-2017, 08:02 PM
Last Post: Cammy
  Sarah Blue 2 2,913 08-25-2013, 05:46 AM
Last Post: Blue