Hi
Collectively US Offline

Threads: 9
Sad  Hi
Hi I'm Angel um with my big she helps me type. I a bit nervous. We live and work same place the man of the house scares me. My big is worried, we can only handle so much yelling and screaming. Makes us feel nervous like we just want to be invisible. I want my friend He helps me feel better and gives me a place to hide. I go back to y safe room. Bye bye
03-22-2019, 06:32 AM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
RE: Hi
that sounds very stressful. we hate it when there is yelling and screaming also.

it's good you have a safe room.
03-22-2019, 08:31 AM
Find Reply
Collectively US Offline

Threads: 9
It was bad, we got scared. Was quiet like a mouse. Wanted to run an hide but our host is a Nanny. She talked very little did not want to be yelled at to. She did clean stay busy then birfday cake for one yelling..it No fun he was very mad yelled long time.the 3d child was hiding in his room crying wanted to help would have made the man mor mad. Went to bed No sleep bad day bad night. Slept tiny bit angry man woke us with ore yelling at kid.
03-23-2019, 05:54 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
that sounds difficult. we don't like people who shout all the time. we avoid them because they don't know how to manage themselves.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
03-23-2019, 05:55 AM
Find Reply