I could
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Angry  I could
cry and scream and punch a wall. We are not good with money. When we ran out of Money in February we used illogical logic to explain it.

Called bank today. Cheque hadn't come in. Not for March or for February. I had called in February and they told me it was sent out. I am so bad that it never occurred to me to check and see if it arrives. Never even occurred to me that my phone didn't ding to let me know there was a deposit!

Of course, by the time I realized this their office was closed.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
03-06-2019, 12:38 AM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
RE: I could
oh , man this really stinks. it's really rough when you have to depend on someone else (the check arriving) and they don't follow through

i hope you can get some relief when you call them today.
03-06-2019, 09:22 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Mosaic, money issues are my worst. The ones that stress me out the most. I did manage to get hold of them today. A form was sent out to be filled out by our PDoc saying we are still crazy. If we did get the forms there is no memory of it. They are resending it but $$ should be in bank tomorrow (now today) I was a mess last night, not really sleeping at all. Today on the phone we were still a mess. Thank God for kitty who keeps us grounded.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
03-07-2019, 04:26 AM
Find Reply
9Bears Offline

Threads: 3
Wouldn't it be great if we could go through life and not need money? Having to deal with our finances is a real big stressor for us, we live cheque to cheque, if one is short or late we have to make a decision, delay rent or don't eat, don't pay utilities or cut back on therapy. To us, those all are necessities but we have no other expenses.
We are 9Bears
03-12-2019, 06:00 AM
Find Reply