secert for littles about contests in the usa
dreamers Offline

Threads: 104
secert for littles about contests in the usa
so kids, you know those cool looking contests on cereal boxes or where a restaurant's giving away something cool, all you gotta do is apparently buy 20 zillion boxes of cereal to find codes.... we have a secert... you don't actually have to buy aneefing. It's against the law to have a contest without anyofer way to enter. Just bring a pad of paper to the store and ask a teen or big to read and copy what it says about no purchase entry. It's usually an address where you can write and ask for codes.

or now they should be able to find the info online
Dreamers kids
Favorite Quotes:" I didn't mean to be brave. It happened when I panicked"
-Piglet ( Winnie the Pooh)

" the Only difference between Bravery and stupidity is the context"
-unknown
05-10-2017, 04:43 AM
Find Reply
Cammy Offline

Threads: 98
RE: secert for littles about contests in the usa
dreamers: That's so cool to know. Thanks so much for the tip. We have never won anything, but now that we have this new information maybe we will have a better chance. Thanks again.
Heart
Disclaimer: Any words or phrases used in our posts are meant in a completely respectful manner. Please know that we always endeavour to be kind and supportive.
05-22-2017, 02:03 PM
Find Reply
dreamers Offline

Threads: 104
RE: secert for littles about contests in the usa
We foun outthat charity can make u buy stuff jus business cant also ifin you gets ponts eech time you buy stuff and save the points like fake moneey and udem to buy stuff from a specshal book dats not a contest becase everyone gets points to spend
Favorite Quotes:" I didn't mean to be brave. It happened when I panicked"
-Piglet ( Winnie the Pooh)

" the Only difference between Bravery and stupidity is the context"
-unknown
05-22-2017, 08:59 PM
Find Reply