Finally!
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
Finally!
This computer arrived in December which was a dog nd pony show in itself. Since I got it I have had so many problems with it, with the program. Add to that life issues and most of my writing was done on the old computer.

Finally 2 nights ago I sat down to resolve the issue. First person in Chat thought they fixed it. He told me to power down and turn on again and I would be fine.

Was I fine? Of course not. So I went back on again last night. This person was more thorough. They went through and I had 2 programs on here however that happened. So I was to call and talk with someone and they would walk me through it.

Ta Da! I just wrote a poem and sent copies to T and PDoc. It was an analogy I came up with last time I saw T. Finally something accomplished.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
04-12-2017, 03:40 AM
Find Reply
mosaic Offline
just another one of us

Threads: 131
RE: Finally!
cool. i think poetry is such a powerful way to share analogies. hope your computer stays working well.
04-12-2017, 08:33 AM
Find Reply
The People Offline
Long Time Member Who grew Up Here

Threads: 1,021
RE: Finally!
Thanks Mosaic. We temd to intertwine it with the story we are writing but yes it mostly gets stuff out.
I Am My Only Chance For A Hero!
04-17-2017, 03:18 AM
Find Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
News/Information Finally! Valid News Article About Multiplicity MakersDozn 9 8,742 01-14-2013, 11:04 PM
Last Post: MakersDozn