management team resignation
nats Offline
here and there..

Threads: 89
News/Information  management team resignation
We want to inform the MM community that EN resigned from MM's board of directors yesterday. We hope they will continue as community members and thank them for the positive contributions they have made over the years.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
02-11-2014, 03:59 AM
Find Reply
Elizabethn Offline
Read Only

Threads: 13
RE: management team resignation
You do not want to know what I will contribute, which will be FACT based. Go try to find "mosaic minds" on Google. then try to find "DID." Flip through a gazillion pages of Google. Nothing.

Who is paying to keep this non entity alive? I know what I paid. What do the main whiners pay?

Yup. Block me. Label me evil, or crazy, or whatever.
02-14-2014, 03:05 AM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

Friendship/Support  RE: management team resignation
no EN, you're not evil. you do seem to use your anger to destroy other people's goodwill towards you.
Blush Learn how to manage conflict, because the greater the level you can tolerate, the more freedom you will retain - E. Walsh Smile
02-14-2014, 05:00 AM
Find Reply
Tangled Web Offline

Threads: 169
Dear People,
Your post has been pulled by admin staff as breaking site guidelines on ad hominem attacks. If you have any questions, please contact admins directly.

Admin team
06-15-2014, 12:20 PM
Find Reply
nats Offline
here and there..

News/Information  RE: management team resignation
Dear EN,
Your post has been pulled by admin staff as breaking site guidelines on ad hominem attacks. If you have any questions, please contact admins directly.

Admin team
08-21-2014, 09:08 AM
Find Reply
Syuzan VR Offline

Threads: 0
Hi everybody.. I'm new in this forum, nice to meet you.
11-11-2016, 06:28 AM
Website Find Reply