Mosaic Minds Community Forums
I'm a newbie to MM and glad I'm here. - Printable Version

+- Mosaic Minds Community Forums (https://www.mosaicminds.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Visitors' Center (https://www.mosaicminds.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Welcome Wagon (https://www.mosaicminds.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: I'm a newbie to MM and glad I'm here. (/showthread.php?tid=684)

I'm a newbie to MM and glad I'm here. - boman519 - 12-10-2012

G'day,

My name is James. I'm new to MM and look forward to meeting people. I was diagnosed DID with amnesia (diagnosed in late 90's) & PTSD (diagnosed July 2012). I was 38 and at the end of the road. I was tired of living in this body and reached out for help. I haven't stopped since.

I began the process of integration in July 2012. I was able to collapse quite a few alters and felt for the first time in my life a bit of peace. I could stand still and not have a conversation with my alters (I call them my "circle of friends") while I talked with someone.

I thought I had fully integrated at that time. Two weeks ago I disassociated from writing in my daily blog. What I wrote that day I have no memory of who wrote it. Indeed it was me, only I don't remember which one of me. It was intended from the read of things to my family members. As of last week, I am back to living fragmented again and wanting to be whole Sad.

I have lived this way since I was 8, I'm now over 50. Its a long time to be living fragmented. I have spent most of this year trying to understand me and label all of me that I know to be me. Its not easy and painful.

Nice to have some place to come and share.

James

RE: I'm a newbie to MM and glad I'm here. - MakersDozn - 12-10-2012

Nice to meet you, James. Welcome to MM. We hope you like it here.

MDs

RE: I'm a newbie to MM and glad I'm here. - mosaic - 12-10-2012

welcome James. this is a great place to share and get support.

not everyone here chooses to integrate, and so you'll find lots of different perspectives on what it means to heal.

we're glad to have you aboard!

RE: I'm a newbie to MM and glad I'm here. - Reilly - 12-10-2012

Welcome James. Glad you found your way here.

RE: I'm a newbie to MM and glad I'm here. - Tangled Web - 12-12-2012

Welcome to MM. Nice to meet you
Tangled Web

RE: I'm a newbie to MM and glad I'm here. - Cammy - 03-29-2013

Hi James. Welcome to MM. I hope you find this community as comfortable as I have.

RE: I'm a newbie to MM and glad I'm here. - dragonfairy - 04-08-2013

Welcome James

You will find lots of nice people here. I am one of the newer ones to this group as well and am just starting to make a few friends myself.

There are different views on how all of us live our lives. Some of us do intergrate and some of us choose to just work with our insiders as a collective. It is a personal choice each of us makes on our journey through life.

I hope you find yourself at home here and find yourself amoungst friends.

RE: I'm a newbie to MM and glad I'm here. - nats - 04-11-2013

welcome James!