Mosaic Minds Community Forums
say hello to our grandson - Printable Version

+- Mosaic Minds Community Forums (https://www.mosaicminds.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Main Street (https://www.mosaicminds.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Forum: Town Square (https://www.mosaicminds.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: say hello to our grandson (/showthread.php?tid=328)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: say hello to our grandson - Serenity - 08-22-2012

Wow what an adorable baby....so happy for you. Serenity

RE: say hello to our grandson - Deee6 - 03-04-2013

Congrats! what a beautiful baby boy!

RE: say hello to our grandson - The People - 03-18-2013

Time for a new photo!

RE: say hello to our grandson - MakersDozn - 03-21-2013

(03-18-2013, 01:18 AM)The People Wrote: Time for a new photo!

Yes, it won't be long before little W is a year old!

MDs

RE: say hello to our grandson - Blue - 08-23-2013

Yo Mosaic. Gorgeous lil man. Congrats.
Blue and others.

RE: say hello to our grandson - dragonfairy - 08-23-2013

Handsome little man! Congrats Mosaic! What day was he born? We also have our first grandbaby/grandson that was born on August 3rd. What a blessing they surely are and a scary thing at the same time Smile

RE: say hello to our grandson - Reilly - 08-23-2013

He is truly precious! You must be thrilled to be his Grandmother. Enjoy!

RE: say hello to our grandson - argent - 11-07-2013

He is a real cutie pie! I'll bet he smells really good, too!

RE: say hello to our grandson - starlight33 - 11-09-2013

he is lovely

congrats to everyone

RE: say hello to our grandson - The People - 11-09-2013

Mosaic we don't see you around much these days and imagine that you are busy. I also think I saw a post from you re computer issues. I just saw the part of this post that says he was named after his grandpa. So many people (multiples especially I think) worry about the effects of their issues on their children. I think the fact that this fine boy (who must be walking by now) was given the name of his grandfather is a wonderful sign that you did a good job in spite of your own struggles. N it is not your name but your children appear to love both grandparents and ensure that the kids get to know you. I am sure you are aware of how fortunate you are that you have all of these babies to love. I still remember the year of the matching hand sewn dresses.

RE: say hello to our grandson - MakersDozn - 11-14-2013

(11-09-2013, 04:27 PM)The People Wrote: I am sure you are aware of how fortunate you are that you have all of these babies to love. I still remember the year of the matching hand sewn dresses.

We remember that photo! Thinking about how much care went into making the clothes. Wondering how old the girls are now, and how they are doing.

MDs

RE: say hello to our grandson - mosaic - 11-14-2013

gosh, i am blown away that you two remember those dresses - i guess i still labor under the idea that nothing i do is worth being noted by someone else.

i do feel very blessed to have the grandkids to love, and that i have a good relationship with my 3D kids.

the girls are now 10, 8 and 6 and they're all doing great. my daughter says the 10 year old is already having the moodiness of puberty though... so she's bracing for it.

RE: say hello to our grandson - nats - 11-15-2013

ah puberty.. painful to go through, just as painful to parent through...

RE: say hello to our grandson - MakersDozn - 11-15-2013

(11-14-2013, 11:39 PM)mosaic Wrote: the girls are now 10, 8 and 6 and they're all doing great. my daughter says the 10 year old is already having the moodiness of puberty though... so she's bracing for it.

Ah, puberty. Or, in the case of our brothers, we/MDs used to call it "Puberty with a capital Pew." Our first brother was especially notorious for his stinky feet.

Good luck to your daughter in navigating the next few years. Our younger niece just turned 11 and is no doubt causing similar challenges for our brother (the former Stinky Feet) and SIL. Though they've been through it before with our older niece, who is now 14 and a half.

Thanks for the update.

MDs

RE: say hello to our grandson - john/hope - 01-27-2014

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
im happy for you Smile
-hope